Careers at Just Smile Ltd
Due to our continued growth, Just Smile is recruiting the following positions. We are a forward looking company, delivering a variety of events and productions. If you are looking for a new & exciting role in a developing company, Just Smile could be for you! We are always keen to hear from professional Freelancers, so please get in touch, and we are also recruiting for the following positions:
Please send your CV & Application to email@example.com
Click or tap on the job titles below to read more…
Event Crew (Casual Staff / Part Time)
- Lugging & shifting equipment
- Driving vans & delivering staging, dance floors & kit
- Lighting Desks / Moving Heads / DMX
- PA Systems, Projectors, Plasma Screens & Conference Aids
- DJ Equipment & Lighting
- Dance Floors & Decor
- Staging (indoor & outdoor) including carpeting
- PA Systems for concerts, outdoor events and indoor events
- Collection, delivery & setting up of equipment
- Transportation & moving of heavy items & equipment
- Smart, presentable & professional in your appearance and manner when dealing with the client, venue and their guests.
- Working times are 5 days a week on a shift basis, including unsociable hours
Experience & Skills (These are all MUST HAVE)
- Full UK Driving Licence Essential
- Some Technical Knowledge
- Organised & Conscientious
- ‘Can do’ attitude essential
Experience & Skills (These are desirable)
- Programming DMX / Avolites
- Band Sound / Allen & Heath GLD
- working with teams / workflow
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.00 to £15.00 /hour
Event Staff (General Event Site Staff)
- Casual Work (predominantly weekend / evenings)
- Paying from £75+ per shift
- Working alone, using your own vehicle or for larger Jobs a company Van
- Collecting/transporting the equipment to/from our warehouse.
- Setting up and dismantling the equipment.
- Assisting clients throughout the hire period.
Previous experience in events would be ideal, however training will be provided to all the successful candidates so not essential.
Applicants must :
1. Own a reliable vehicle with a medium to large packing space.
2. Have a full, clean drivers licence.
3. Be confident in using technology.
4. Willing to travel/be flexible on working hours(some unsocial hours)
5. Be confident and have an outgoing personality.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: from £10.00 /hour
The role includes:
- Cleaning Dance Floors
- Cleaning Equipment
- Painting / touching up equipment
- Sweeping & Tidying Warehouse
- Stacking Equipment
- Cleaning Vans & Interiors
Hours can be flexible, would suit someone 1 day per week, or a few hours each day. Pay can be flexible, as it stands we have set the rate at £6.50 per hour.
If interested please contact 01923 750525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org